Friday, September 26, 2008

Survey says...

I saw this series of questions on my friend Lindsay's blog. Here are my answers.
Because everyone wants to know all about me.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:47. Almost on time.

2. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls for day, diamonds for evening. Sapphires anytime.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Star Wars – the Clone Wars. For the 2nd time. Gotta love little boys.

4. What is your favorite TV show? Friday Night Lights and The Closer. I do not like reality shows.


5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Nature Valley oats & honey granola bar and Diet Sunkist

6. What is your middle name? Catherine – 4th generation Catherine in my father’s family. And they’re all bitches.

7. What food do you dislike? Indian. Curry makes me ill.

8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Disney’s Greatest Hits. Buys me peace in the car.

9. What kind of car do you drive? Dodge Grand Caravan minivan. I always swore I’d never drive a minivan… now I wouldn’t drive anything else. It’s just so easy.

10. Favorite sandwich? Potbelly Sandwich Works roast beef & cheese

11. What characteristic do you despise? Taking oneself too seriously. And bragging.

12. Favorite item of clothing? jeans

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Greek islands

14. Are you an organized person? No I am a complete mess

15. Where would you retire to? Lake Travis. Or the Greek islands

16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? 29th. Had a stomach virus. Lost 8 pounds in 12 hours.

17. What are you going to do when you finish this? Make my daughter take a nap

18. When is your birthday? July 13th

19. Morning person or a night person? Night

20. What is your shoe size? 7.5 - 8

21. Pets? Yes – black Lab named Lucy

22. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? The cafeteria and library need more volunteers and my husband is buying a Jeep. Again.

23. What did you want to be when you were little? A Lawyer

24. How are you today? Dragging – long week. And my abs are sore, but that’s good.

25. What is your favorite flower? tulips

26. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Election day – can’t wait to see what happens

27. What are you listening to right now? Lucy’s collar jingling

28. What was the last thing you ate? Mini Snickers

29. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Cerulean

30. How is the weather right now? Gorgeous. I think God’s apologizing for the hurricane.

31. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My husband

32. Favorite soft drink? Cherry Coke

33. Favorite restaurant? Fleming’s in The Woodlands, Clear Springs in Nacogdoches

34. Hair color? Today? Golden Cappucino. For real? Gray & brown

35. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbies

36. Summer or Winter? Winter – more forgiving clothes & don’t have to shave

37. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate.

38. Coffee or tea? Both. But not at the same time.

39. When was the last time you cried? Watching Army Wives Sunday evening.

40. What is under your bed? Rubbermaid box w/ sheets & blankets

41. What did you do last night? Watched the season premiere of Grey’s Anatomy. The Army medic guy was smokin’.

42. What are you afraid of? Carjackers & armed robbers & child molesters. And snakes.

43. How many keys on your key ring? 3 – house, car, mailbox. And about 12 member tags – Kroger, Randalls, Sephora, PetSmart, etc.

44. How many years at your current job? 6yrs 2 months as a mom

45. Favorite day of the week? Saturday – sleep late and eat a lot

1 comment:

Ariana Carruth said...

Meet up with me in Greece this year ;) And yes, the Army guy in Grey's was hot! I hope he returns this season.